The DevOps Enterprise Summit London 2018 is just around the corner, and we’re very excited to join with Gene Kim and IT Revolution as the conference’s Premier Event Partner.
Happening June 25-26 at the InterContinental London—The O2, this year’s DevOps Enterprise Summit is expected to draw over 1,000 attendees from some of the world’s largest organizations.
Derek Langone, XebiaLabs CEO, will kick off the show and introduce DevOps thought leader and conference emcee, Gene Kim.
Kim, an award-winning CTO, researcher and author, is a DevOps pioneer known for championing the collaboration of Development and IT Operations teams in delivering new features in software. He is also the founder of IT Revolution and is a XebiaLabs Strategic Advisor.
During the event, DevOps practitioners and XebiaLabs customers, including KeyBank, John Hancock Financial Services, ABN AMRO, Dutch government organization UWV, and Dutch Railways (NS), will share stories about how they successfully scaled their DevOps implementations across large, complex enterprise environments.
The World’s Top DevOps Conference
Produced by IT Revolution, the DevOps Enterprise Summit 2018 is packed with keynotes, panels, breakout sessions, and networking events, all geared toward the tools and practices needed to drive DevOps transformations in large enterprises.
The event features an incredible lineup of speakers, including DevOps innovators from global market leaders, like Amazon Web Services, Barclays, and Nike.
“I’ve had the privilege of studying leaders who are driving enterprise adoption of DevOps in large, complex organizations,” said Kim. “The value they create for their organizations is enormous, but so are the obstacles they must overcome. That’s why it’s so important to bring together the best minds in DevOps to share their experiences. I’m excited to again be part of this fantastic gathering of DevOps leaders and to team up with XebiaLabs to make it happen.”
Check out this white paper to learn the 11 DevOps “black holes” you can easily get sucked into… and how to avoid them!
Enterprise Scalability Success Stories
Enterprises are increasingly turning to DevOps to deliver software faster while minimizing risk. However, without automation, control, and full visibility across the entire software delivery pipeline, scaling DevOps practices in complex enterprise environments is practically impossible.
At the DevOps Enterprise Summit, several XebiaLabs customers will speak about how they used the XebiaLabs DevOps platform, along with other technologies and proven CI/CD methodology, to successfully scale their DevOps implementations:
- Kurt Straube, Systems Director and DevOps Tools Pipeline Lead at John Hancock Financial Services, will co-present with Rob Stroud, Chief Product Officer from XebiaLabs, on “DevOps for Everyone: Bringing DevOps Success to Every App, Every Tool and Every Role in Your Organization”
- Mieke Deenen, Senior Project Manager with UWV, will present “Get Started with DevOps in Government”
- Stefan Simenon, Head of IT Software Development & Tooling with ABN AMRO Bank, will present “How to Scale your DevOps Initiative Beyond its Awkward Teenage Years”
- John Rzeszotarski, SVP, Director of Continuous Delivery and Feedback with KeyBank, will present “An Operations Story”
- Huub van der Wouden, Program manager Lean and Agile software development, and Ard Westerik, Manager Software Development IT Commerce, both with Dutch Railways (NS), will present “Dutch Railways: All Aboard the DevOps Train!”
Get Hands-on with XebiaLabs
Attendees will have the opportunity to watch live demonstrations of the market-leading XebiaLabs DevOps Platform, with includes our DevOps intelligence, release orchestration, and deployment automation software.
Our free interactive tools will also be available for use, including the DevOps Diagram Generator, which allows users to dynamically create a customized map of their DevOps toolchain, and the acclaimed Periodic Table of DevOps Tools. In fact, during the show, XebiaLabs will unveil a new version of the Periodic Table of DevOps Tools. Attendees can come by the XebiaLabs booth to claim their newly minted Periodic Table poster.
Visit the IT Revolution site for more information about the DevOps Enterprise Summit, including a detailed agenda of events.